- RSS Channel Showcase 4367803
- RSS Channel Showcase 9722221
- RSS Channel Showcase 6274867
- RSS Channel Showcase 7218383
Articles on this Page
- 05/27/14--08:32: _Diplomacy wins agai...
- 05/31/14--13:10: _Planning of a good ...
- 06/30/14--04:33: _TEDDS (Trust for E...
- 06/30/14--05:31: _The easy honey die...
- 07/06/14--05:11: _Ten Ideal foods to ...
- 07/15/14--03:06: _Ten Ideal Herbs for...
- 08/09/14--00:28: _Stick dominates the...
- 08/26/14--01:50: _Seven Super Foods f...
- 10/29/14--05:08: _Ansar Burney, The m...
- 10/31/14--08:17: _Blog Testing Page
- 11/02/14--05:51: _Youm e Aashura – Im...
- 11/05/14--00:44: _10 Reasons for Eati...
- 11/05/14--13:32: _Cute Kid
- 11/11/14--06:11: _Tharparkar Femine, ...
- 11/12/14--03:27: _Hansna Mana hai, Fu...
- 11/15/14--02:45: _ISLAMIC SMS MESSAGE...
- 11/16/14--05:26: _Funny Poetry in Urdu
- 11/17/14--00:16: _Interesting Quotes ...
- 11/17/14--01:53: _Useful Health Tips ...
- 11/18/14--02:05: _Misbah ul Haq, Jour...
- 05/27/14--08:32: Diplomacy wins against national ego, Nawaz Sharif Meets Modi
- 05/31/14--13:10: Planning of a good diet for pregnant women in Urdu
- 06/30/14--04:33: TEDDS (Trust for Education and Development of Deserving Students)
- 07/06/14--05:11: Ten Ideal foods to keep your skin perfect and Glowing in Urdu
- 07/15/14--03:06: Ten Ideal Herbs for Cleansing your Kidneys in Urdu
- 08/09/14--00:28: Stick dominates the Carrot – Dr. Tahir ul Qadri Vs Punjab Government
- 08/26/14--01:50: Seven Super Foods for health of Kidney and Heart in Urdu
- 10/29/14--05:08: Ansar Burney, The most Prominent Human Rights Activist in Pakistan
- 10/31/14--08:17: Blog Testing Page
- 11/02/14--05:51: Youm e Aashura – Importance of Fasting and Backgroud
- 11/05/14--00:44: 10 Reasons for Eating an Apple Daily – Discover health benefits
- 11/05/14--13:32: Cute Kid
- 11/12/14--03:27: Hansna Mana hai, Funny Jokes in Urdu
- 11/15/14--02:45: ISLAMIC SMS MESSAGES IN URDU
- 11/16/14--05:26: Funny Poetry in Urdu
- 11/17/14--00:16: Interesting Quotes on Dosti in Urdu
- 11/17/14--01:53: Useful Health Tips for Healthy Life in Urdu
- 11/18/14--02:05: Misbah ul Haq, Journey from Tuk Tuk to Boom Boom in Urdu
Pakistan’s Prime Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif’s visit to India has been a controversial topic throughout in news and media. India’s newly elected prime minister was the Chief Minister of Indian State Gujarat when the massacre of thousands of Muslims took place in his state and he did nothing to stop the killings rather he supported […]
A healthy diet is very important and vital for pregnant women or for planning a pregnancy. Eating healthily during pregnancy helps your baby to develop and grow, and keeps you fit and well. Food Types you need during Pregnancy: Fruit and vegetables Starchy foods (carbohydrates) Protein Dairy Foods high in sugar or fat Healthy snacks […]
Trust for Education and Development of Deserving Students (TEDDS) is a non-profit or non-commercial welfare Trust established in 1993 and duly registered under Trust Act 1882 vide Registration No. 232-LH-VSWA dated June 04, 1993. It has also been recognized as a charitable NGO by Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy (PCP), Islamabad. The mission of […]
Burn body fats when you sleep and, speed up fat metabolism Do a Self-Check: Do you experience during the night – waking regularly , have night sweats, nightly cramps, acid reflux, or going to the bathroom? Do you feel these in the early morning – feel nauseous, weak, wake up tired, or have a dry […]
Are you tired of using different costly and useless beauty products? It’s time to throw away all those useless products and start eating ideal foods for perfect skin. While some foods can aggravate problem of your skin, others can help to cure. Find below a list of 10 foods to eat every day for perfect […]
Kidneys are bean-shaped organs located at the posterior side of the abdomen, the function of the kidneys include removing waste and toxins from the bloodstream. These vital organs function mutually with other organs to maintain blood pressure, increase red blood cell production, and synthesize vitamin D. A healthy diet, exercise, and staying hydrated […]
The recent episode of killing of almost 15 and injuring nearly 100 persons by Punjab Police in the metropolitan city of Lahore is very tragic. According to my opinion both government and Dr. Tahir ul Qadri are responsible for the loss of precious human lives. But who should be more responsible is clear. The side […]
If one of you is on dialysis or have chronic kidney disease (CKD), you'll be happy to know that there are lots of super foods, which contain antioxidants and other health-supporting properties, included in the kidney diet. People with kidney diseases are more prone to inflammation and have a higher risk of cardiovascular disease than […]
Ansar Burney born on 14 August 1956 is the leading human rights and civil rights activist in Pakistan. He has graduated and a Masters in Law from Karachi University and also an honorary recipient of a PhD. in Philosophy. He is known as the first person to introduce the concept of human rights in Pakistan […]
Early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
Youm e Aashura is commemorated for the great sacrifice of Hazrat Imam Hussain (R.A) and his family. All masalik (groups) of Muslims including the Shia community remember this day when Hazrat Imam Hussain (R.A) refused to bow before a cruel dictator and sacrificed his and his family's lives in the way of Haq in Karbala. […]
There is a common saying that "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" It was the first nutritional benefit advice myself and many children heard from their Parents. For this reason we call them "the first most power food." Health Benefits: 1. Apples are full of soluble fiber (Approx. 5 grams) This fiber has […]
There are consistant reports in the media during the past few days about a famine like condition in Tharparkar, Sindh Pakistan and about a sharp increase in deaths, especially of children due to malnutrition or negligence, and about emergent and desperate outward migration of residents which has caused a widespread concern and questioned the responsibility […]
Aik Aadmi Jangal say guzar raha tha kay samnay say Sher aa gaya Sher nay kaha : "Aaj main Tumhara khoon pe jaoon ga". Aadmi: "Mera khoon to thanda hai, Peechay aik naujwan aa raha hai, us ka khoon garam hai, us ka khoon pe lo" Sher: "Nahi Aaj to mera cold drink peenay ko […]
Rasool-Allah (Salallaho_Aleihe Wasalam) Ne Farmaya: "INSAN ka IMTEHAN is k EMAAN aur TAQWAY k mutabiq hota hay, Agar wo apne TAQWAY mai MAZBOOT hota hai, To uski AZMAISH bhi sakhti hoti hai, Yehi waja hai k sab sai ziyadah SAKHT AAZMAISH aur IMTEHAN NABIYON K HOWAY, Phir NAIK LOGON K, phir in say kum DARJAY […]
KABHI KABHI Hoti hai ustadon say pitai kabhi kabhi Atay hain din ko Taray dikhai kabhi kabhi har roz Edi aur halva kahan milta hai milti hai daikhnay ko karrahi kabhi kabhi Yeh Chota gosht ab apni kismat main kahan kartay hain zibah bakri qasai kabhi kabhi har Eid par kapray banata hoon muft main […]
DOSTI Jab Aap urooj par hotay hain to Aap kay doston ko pata chalta hai kay aap kon hain Aur Jab Zawal par hotay hain to aap ko pata chalta hai kay aap kay dost kon hain. =============================== Hamaisha Achay logon say dosti rakho kiyonkay wo achay dino main sarmaya aur buray dino main […]
Remaining healthy and choosing healthy foods, adapting healthy routines and keeping yourself optimistic about life are the main guidelines by choosing which you can expect to live happy and smiling. Zindagi main muskarana, khush rahna aur khush rakhna boht zaroori hai. Aap ki family, aap kay dost aap say achi umeed rakhtay hain. Achi khorak ka […]
Misbah ul Haq was always known for his cool temparament in Pakistan Cricket. This temparament, at many times has helped him and also Pakistani cricket team because in the game of cricket you always want a batsman who can stay at the pitch and not let the team fall. Misbah ul Haq ki asal taqat […]